Focus on Impact: Advanced Methods and Concepts in Media Development
The two-day FoME conference hosted by DW Akademie runs from October 1 – 2, 2015 and will be held at DW in Bonn. Expectations have greatly increased over the years for long-term sustainable and research-based projects that focus on media development. These pose new challenges for media development organizations.The 2015 symposium brings together a wide range of experts to discuss and present new methods and concepts as well as ways they can effectively be applied and continue to improve the quality of media development projects.
- Research methods for assessing the development of media landscapes
- Indicators and target systems
- Methods for planning and conducting projects
- Result assessment and impact analysis
- Innovative approaches for working with partners
- Ways to use digital tools
SNV Program Manager shared findings from her policy brief on digital development in her talk: "How to Cope with the Digital Change? Lessons for the German (Media) Development Sector".